Saturday, April 23, 2011

WBT warning:

WBT side effects: Loss of sleep from giddyness, extra smiling from you and students, shock and awe among colleagues and parents, higher test scores, curious glances, jealousy among colleagues, your OWN shock and awe as your students you previously thought were terrors turn into little learning machines and possible more!

To relieve these symptoms: Spread the word!! Tell others about WBT. BEGIN using WBT if you haven't done so. Massage your cheeks from all that smiling. =)
www.wholebrainteaching.com

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way I was shocked everytime fellow teachers at the end of the day would talk about how naughty their kids had been. They would ask how my kids were I felt guilty telling them they were good. We have an open school concept, people would walk by and not even realize we were in the room learning. I love WBT
    b.rogers

    ReplyDelete